Family Class Sponsorship
Family Sponsorship Program Edmonton – Family Sponsorship Class was created by the Canadian government, to help reunite families whenever possible. If you are a permanent resident or Canadian citizen, you could qualify to sponsor certain members of your family to join you in Canada as permanent residents. For this , all Family Sponsorship applications are prioritized by the Canadian Visa Office.
Who can Apply?
You can sponsor your family members or relatives to if you are at least 18 year old. By sponsoring mean Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. For you to sponsor your relatives or family members you should be a
How to Apply?
An application for is filled and submitted to the office in Sydeny. Use this application form if a family member in Canada has:
- agreed to sponsor you
- Only a family member who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident can sponsor you to immigrate to Canada.
To be sponsored using this application, you must be:
- the sponsor’s:
- child adopted outside Canada
- child who will be adopted in Canada
- brother, sister, nephew, niece or grandchild who is
- under 18 years old and
- not married or in a common-law relationship
To take service of Family Sponsorship Program in Edmonton contact with us or follow us on Facebook