Hi, How Can We Help You?

Student Permit Extension

Study permit extensions Edmonton – In Canada there is an expiration of study permit. The expiration of study permit means the student have to stop studying and have to leave Canada. The expiry  date is basically the date of study period plus 90 extra days. These extra 90 days are given to prepare to leave Canada or to apply for extension of your stay in  Canada.

When To Apply?

Student should apply for extension 30 days before expiration of student permit. Make sure your passport should not get expired at the same time. If the passport is expired then one cannot apply for the extension. In the extra 90 days , in the beginning student will get the first notice from the school in the form of email or letter, that your program is completed. If student wants to continue his study then he must apply for extension 30 days before the expiration date.

  • Apply to extend your study permit at least 30 days before it get expired
  • Your should not be expired at the same time
  • If you have lost your student status you can still live in Canada

How to Apply?

There will be an application package with instructions and forms to be filled out. There are few steps to be followed when you are applying to the application:

  1. Scan the documents and pictures that are required.
  2. Answer the question properly that are written in the form
  3. Fee payment
  4. Submit the application form by creating online account or sign in.

To know more about study permit extensions Edmonton follow us on Facebook

Dedicated Team

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
We have a dedicated team of experts who assesses your profile and provide best suitable options.

Great Support

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Our Experts value customers’ time, have pleasant attitude, and provide knowledgeable and resourceful resources to extend all support

ICCRC Certified

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
VLink is designated as Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) by ICCRC, Canada.