Everything you need to know about Iran to Canada Immigration. Iran is one of Canada’s leading countries of new immigrants. Iranians are ideal applicants for Canadian immigration due to their high level of Learning, professional work experience, and English-language skills.
Canada is also looking for increasing its immigration levels which will create even more opportunities for Iranis. Under its Immigration Levels Plan 2021-2023 , Canada is aiming to get over 400,000 new immigrants every year.
Iran to Canada Immigration Immigration Process
With over many visa and immigration programs available in Canada, it’s important to understand your possibility and apply to the program that will give you the best chance of receiving an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent resident.
One of the main ways Iranis can immigrate to Canada is through Express Entry.
First, confirm that you are eligible for one of the three programs managed under Express Entry:
- Feral Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
Following are the requirements for gaining permanent residence through Express Entry includes:
- Eligibility: Candidates must meet minimum requirements including skilled work experience, language ability, and educational requirements.
- Documents: Documents including your passport, a written job offer, proof of funds, and language test results to prove proficiency in English or another language.
- Submit Profile: After submission of your information, then to a group of candidates, you’ll be added. Candidates get rate using a points-based system on the basis of skills, educations, language ability, and other factors by Express Entry
- Invitation: Candidates with the highest scores using the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) will receive an invitation to apply for permanent residency. You will have 60 days to submit the application.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) for Iran to Canada Immigration
Each of Canada’s thirteen provinces and territories operates its own immigration programs, called Provincial Nominee Programs, or PNPs.
The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) is the second most popular option for Iranians if their score is low in Express Entry they should consider this.
How you apply for PNP will depend on your area of interest. Some streams require a paper-based application while others use a virtual process through Express Entry.
Other Iran to Canada Immigration Options
Quebec Skilled Worker (QSW)
It is the third most popular application for skilled workers who are going through Iran to Canada immigration process. You need to first show French-language proficiency to be eligible to immigrate. It’s likely to be the best option for you if you never lived in Canada before.
This program is operated by the province of Quebec for applicants who have skilled work experience and will be able to make remarkable contributions to Quebec’s economy as members of the workforce.
Candidates are ranked using a points system and next certain candidates get invitations, similar to the Express Entry.
There are other options also available including family sponsorship streams available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents who want to bring their family immigrants from India to Canada.
Know about the Candian Citizenship Application process. Click the link below
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for a licensed ICCRC Immigration consultant to handle and represent your application.
We hope you like our article on the ” Iran to Canada Immigration as a worker”. In case you have any queries related to the immigration process to Canada, please feel free to contact us. Our best immigration lawyers in Canada will assess your profile and give you the best suitable options.