How to get a Suitable Work Permit: About the process, most foreigners need a work permit to work in Canada. If you’re not sure, you can check if you need a work permit. Anyone is eligible to apply before entering Canada. However, depending on the country or region you are applying for, you may need to meet the visa office requirements.
Canada extended the eligibility period for online study of PGWP applicants: Studying online is usually not covered under a post-graduation work permit (PGWP), but things have changed since the onset of the pandemic. International students have completed 100% study online from outside Canada and will continue to receive PGWP after the program is complete.
Saskatchewan Hard-to-Fill Skills Pilot Immigration Program announced: Saskatchewan announced a new immigrant pilot on November 25th. The Hard-To-Fill Skills pilot will enable Saskatchewan employers to hire international talent for some paid professions. Eligible jobs under this Saskatchewan Saskatchewan Hard-to-Fill Skills Pilot New Immigration Pilot Program include entry-level positions that may require on-the-job training. Also, the most labor-demanding sectors in Saskatchewan include healthcare, manufacturing, agriculture, ag-tech, construction, hospitality, and retail.
On November 24, 2021, Canada held an Express Entry draw for the new immigrants. 613 new immigrants are invited to apply for permanent residence in Canada. The candidates will only receive an invitation to apply (ITA) if they are nominated under Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) program. Read More
Family Sponsorship Program: How to Sponsor your spouse from Pakistan: Reuniting the family is one of the pillars of Canada’s immigration system. And one of the main means of achieving this goal is to take advantage of a family-class immigration program that allows well-established Canadians who have recently immigrated to reunite with their families. Canada wants to welcome about 80,000 immigrants into Family Sponsorship Program category each year. Read More
British Columbia PNP draw Invitation issued to 357 eligible candidates: British Columbia issued around 11,000 invitations to the eligible candidates to apply for permanent residency in Canada. Reportedly, these invitations were made at the beginning of this year. British Columbia has issued around 357 invitations in two provincial categories held on 23 November 2021. And these invitations were sent in every two weeks of intervals. In the recent draw held on 23 November 2021, 357 candidates were sent invitations under two provincial Nominee Programs.
On 23 November, the province held a new British Columbia PNP draw in which 357 immigration candidates are invited. Also, only those candidates who are from Express Entry BC (EEBC) and Skills Immigration (SI) streams of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) must have received invitations in this general draw.
Follow these easy steps to apply for Visitor Visa from inside Canada: People often mistake a work permit or study permit for a Visa but make it extremely clear a work permit or study permit is not a visa. Therefore, you do not automatically get issued a Visitor Visa when you renew your work or study permit. If you need a new visitor visa, you may need to apply for another. So in this article, we have covered the eligibility criteria and steps to apply for Visitor Visa.
Eligibility to apply for Visitor Visa from inside Canada
- You are in Canada
- have a valid study or work permit
- want to return after leaving Canada in the near future
- Visa was only valid for single entry
- Your current Visa has expired
If you are to leave Canada it is advisable to apply for Visitor Visa 2 months before your leaving.
Applying to renew your study or work permit online
If your application is approved, you will receive a message in your online account, before your new work or study visa is sent. Also, You need to provide proof of approval of your application. These Include
- A screenshot of the application approval that you received
- Application number of the application that you dropped
- And any document to prove you have a valid extension of study or work permit
Applying for Visitor Visa online
To apply online, you need a camera or scanner to make an electronic copy of the document, and a valid credit or debit card. To obtain a suitable application you need to provide the following answers in your online tool.
Filling the application form
- The first question, “What do you want to do in Canada?”
if you have a valid permit to learn, then answer “study”
or “work” if you have a valid permit to work
- When asked “Where is your current country/region of residence?”, Select “Canada”.
- Also, answer the questions on the next page about your work or research.
- If given the option to extend your current work or study permit, or apply for a “temporary stay visa”. Select “Temporary Stay Visa”.
- The application form on the document checklist is called the visitor visa (temporary stay visa) application form (IMM5257) created outside Canada.
Applying for Visitor Visa on paper
The application package
- It has n the application guide
- It contains all the forms to be filled out.
- Please read the mailing instructions on this page carefully before filling out the form.
- Also, Download the application package.
Please note the following:
- Even if you are traveling as a member of your family, you will still need to fill out and sign your own form.
- If you are underage(< 18), then your guardian or parent must sign the form.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- You may not be able to get a visa even if you have sent the complete application and all the required supplementary documents.
- Additionally, be sure to send all the documents we request. Insufficient information and documents can delay your application.
Paying the application fee
- In most cases, your fee will include the processing fee for you and everyone you include in your application.
- You have to pay your fee online.
In some circumstances, you may need to pay the following costs to a third party:
- Your health check
- Police certificate.
Submitting the application
After filling out the application form, please confirm the following.
- Sign them, date them,
- Please put all the documents and proof that you paid the application fee, in the envelope
- Buy two 24 x 32 cm Xpresspost – National prepaid envelopes at any Canada Post retail store.
- Place one envelope inside the other. In the second envelope, we will return your passport and other documents.
- Add the documents you are submitting to support your application.
- Enter your full mailing address in the Deliver field, and your Case Center mailbox address – Ottawa – in the Return Address field.
- Also, Write down the tracking number for each envelope.
- You will be refunded your passport by regular mail if you do not submit a second prepaid Xpresspost envelope.
- Your passport will return by regular mail or prepaid Xpresspost envelope
- Lastly, If you do not live in Canada, you cannot apply through the CPC-O office.
Vlink provides you with the best immigration lawyers in Edmonton.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for a licensed ICCRC Immigration consultant to handle and represent your application.
We hope that you will like our article on Follow these easy steps to apply for Visitor Visa from inside Canada. And in case you have any queries related to the immigration process to Canada, please feel free to contact us. Our best immigration lawyers in Canada will assess your profile and give you the best suitable option.
5 tips to choose your Immigration Consultant for Visa Application: Many people face problems while choosing an immigration consultant. They end up encountering fakes who give false information or false hopes primarily for the purpose of extracting the initial application fee (non-refundable). This might end up making unqualified candidates wait indefinitely. This article describes how to choose an immigration consultant, along with some factors to consider when choosing people to work with.
Saskatchewan held largest Express Entry PNP draw for Canadian Permanent Residency: 633 immigrant candidates were invited for Saskatchewan Express Entry draw in its final invitation round on November 18. Approximately two months after the draw, the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) invited candidates to apply for two immigration streams. Of the invited people, 425 can be considered in the SINP subcategory “Express Entry “. “In-Demand Occupation” subcategory had 208. Also, the candidate with the lowest score in each subcategory scored 65 points in the Saskatchewan State of Interest (EOI) ranking system. Read More
1.8 million Canada Immigration Application delayed processing by IRCC: The IRCC Offices (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) immigration applications backlog is nearing 1.8 million. Data collected from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) shows the following number of applications at the IRCC inventory as of October 27, 2021 (numbers are rounded):
- 548,000 Permanent residence (corporate, family, refugee) application and humanitarian class application
- 776,000 applications for Temporary residence permits (temporary residence visa, work permit, visitor extension application, and study permit)
- 468,000 Applications for Canadian citizenship (as of October 26)
- 1,792,000 Total inventory application