Ontario PNP invites nurses, investment managers, accountants: Ontario recently announced the PNP Program where the province invited candidates from occupations such as nurses, investment managers, and accountants. The candidates were sent the provincial nomination which were already present in the Express Entry Pool. On 23rd June, Ontario PNP Program invited 583 candidates to apply for the nomination. The eligible candidates must have the CRS Score in between 464 and 467. Also, these candidates must be eligible for Express Entry HCP Stream (Human Capital Priorities). Through the OINP program, invitees can kick of their careers in Ontario and make Canada as their new home. In this post we will discuss about the recent Ontario PNP invitation.
Ontario PNP Eligible Occupation | Human Capital Priorities Stream
In 2021, Ontario has invited eligible candidates from Human Capital Stream, French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream and Skilled Trades Stream. Moreover, the numbers of candidates from each stream are mentioned below:
- Human Capital Priorities stream – 3,334
- French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream – 374
- Skilled Trades stream – 1,324
In this draw of 23rd June 2021, the OINP (Ontario Immigration Nominee Program) released the notification to eligible Express Entry candidates who are having at least 1 year of work experience in one of the following 10 occupations:
- Banking, credit and other investment managers (NOC 0122)
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (NOC 0124)
- Other business services managers (NOC 0125)
- Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601)
- Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111)
- Financial and investment analysts (NOC 1112)
- Human resources professionals (NOC 1121)
- Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122)
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012)
- Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants (NOC 4163)
All above are similar to the past released draws.
How provincial nomination helps in ITAs for Express Entry Candidates
Express Entry applicants who get a selection from a PNP consequently get an extra 600 CRS highlights their general score. This adequately ensures that they will get an ITA in a resulting Express Entry draw.
During the pandemic, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has been holding PNP-just draws, where competitors required a PNP to be welcomed.
In 2020, Canada held PNP-just draws just as all-program draws towards the later 50% of the year, where all competitors were welcomed who had a score over the CRS cutoff.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for a licensed ICCRC Immigration consultant to handle and represent your application.
We hope you like our article on the Ontario PNP invites nurses, investment managers, accountants. Moreover, In case you have any queries related to the immigration process to Canada, please feel free to contact us. Our best immigration lawyers in Canada will assess your profile and give you the best suitable options.