The SINP (Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program) is a program by which people are able to find a way for immigration in Canada. Via SINP (Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program), the territory of Saskatchewan:
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) is a program through which you can find a way for immigration in Canada. Via SINP, the territory of Saskatchewan:
- Invites non-Canadians through residency applications. This invitation is for those candidates who want to make Saskatchewan their home
- Use to nominate the successful applicants to the government for their permanent residency in Canada
To become a permanent resident in Saskatchewan the SINP is the only step that a candidate can use. Through IRCC ( Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) the approved applicants can apply for permanent residence in Canada.
Benefits of SINP
SINP offers many benefits to the applicants, which are
- It offers the applicant competitive processing times of application, and
- It gives applicants complete Assistance from territory immigration officers to explain the requirements
When successful applicants apply for permanent residency through IRCC, then they will be identified as SINP nominees. The government of Saskatchewan will make the final choice on SINP nominations. Moreover, it is an important thing to note that, an applicant can choose to work with an immigration consultant, but there no immigration quota is given to an immigration consultant by the territory of Saskatchewan.
Saskatchewan immigrant nominee program (SINP) is categorized into three programs, which are
- International skilled worker
This program is for those workers who want to live and work in Saskatchewan
- Saskatchewan Experience
This program is for foreign workers who are living and working in Saskatchewan
- Entrepreneur and Farming
This program is made for those workers who want to start their own business or for those who want to operate on farms in Saskatchewan.
Who is not eligible to apply for SINP?
If the applicant has the following traits then he is not eligible to apply for the Saskatchewan Immigrants Nominee Program(SINP) :
- People in Canada, who are claim refugee status from the Canada Government.
- The people who are living illegally in Canada.
- Any person who has been issued a notice for leaving Canada had by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or by Canada Border Services Agency.
- If the person is prohibited to live in Canada.
Vlink provides you with the best immigration lawyers in Edmonton.
The applicant may not be eligible for immigration in Canada if:
- The applicant or any of his dependent family members is not meeting the IRCC’s (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) requirements that are related to health and criminality even if your family dependent is not included in the immigration application
- You have custody that is not resolved custody or,
- Lack of truthfulness in the application of the applicant or their family.
- The applicant is not able to prove that he wants to live and work in Saskatchewan.
What to do after applying for SINP?
- After the applicant applies for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program(SINP), the authorities will review your application and will make sure that the application is complete.
- If authorities find that applicant’s application is not complete then in that case they will send you a letter. However, if this happens to you then in that case you have to re-apply for the application and fill that form carefully. After completion again check it by yourself and submit it again to the authorities.
- Applicant’s complete applications will continue to be reviewed by the authorities and they may ask you to send them for more documentation. There will be some time limit given to you to perform all the tasks properly.
- If the authorities receive the correct information or the information about which they asked in the application form, then in that case they will continue their processing of the application form. But if authorities are unable to receive the correct information, then they will reject your application or we can say that your application will be eligible not be eligible.
For more information, you can take reference from the following sites:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for a licensed ICCRC Immigration consultant to handle and represent your application.
We hope you like our article on Saskatchewan Immigrants Nominee Program (SINP). In case you have any queries related to the immigration process to Canada, please feel free to contact us. Our best immigration lawyers in Canada will assess your profile and give you the best suitable options.