5 tips to choose your Immigration Consultant for Visa Application: Many people face problems while choosing an immigration consultant. They end up encountering fakes who give false information or false hopes primarily for the purpose of extracting the initial application fee (non-refundable). This might end up making unqualified candidates wait indefinitely. This article describes how to choose an immigration consultant, along with some factors to consider when choosing people to work with.
Tips to choose your Immigration Consultant
- One of the most important factors is its qualifications. This includes training and experience, and certification. For Canadian immigrants, make sure you are dealing with a licensed RCIC or a Canadian lawyer. You should also review the licenses or certifications that the candidate requires. You should ensure that they are eligible for the issue they have contacted
- It is important to choose an immigration advisor who is not only qualified but also knowledgeable and available. Check if that person can answer all your questions about what happens if your spouse or fiancé did not get the visa they wanted. The Immigration Bureau also needs to be able to explain the process in simple language that everyone can understand. You should also be ready to explain any questions that may occur during your application. This includes any answers to questions that may occur during your application.
- It’s also a good idea to allow advisors to emphasize what they’ve done in the past. Your track record, reputation, and credibility in the market can be good indicators.
- When it comes to pricing, look for someone reasonably priced for the service. Compare all the other options available in your area. Again, the credibility of the advisor plays a role
- Ghost counselors are people who take advantage of immigrants who may not be aware of the process. They give false information or false hopes primarily for the purpose of extracting the initial application fee (non-refundable). This might end up making unqualified candidates wait indefinitely.
How to avoid the refusal of immigration applications?
When an applicant does their application work on their own and without any guidance then this may either lead to failure for the applicant in immigration application submission. So to avoid any failure you must keep the following tips in your mind:
- As per the access to the information results, about 10 percent of the immigration applications are get rejected because they are incomplete. The same happens with Family class applications as well. It becomes necessary for the applicant to evaluate all documents checklist carefully.
- Another notable mistake that applicant usually makes several times is by announcing themself as single even if they are common law throughout immigration in Canada. The meaning of common law in terms of immigration has a very broad spectrum of definitions than the other laws in different areas. It covers every scenario that anyone has shared in their marital relationship for one year or more than that. So if you are claiming yourself as single even when you are common law then this will be subjected to misrepresentation.
- It is essential for an applicant while filling out their application form to check any charges, arrests, etc., even if the applicant does not lead to any conviction. If gets a failure to point out them then this would lead to lots of misrepresentation.
Vlink provides you with the best immigration lawyers in Edmonton.
Contact email@example.com if you are looking for a licensed ICCRC Immigration consultant to handle and represent your application.
We hope that you will like our article on 5 tips to choose your Immigration Consultant for Visa Application. In case you have any queries related to the immigration process to Canada, please feel free to contact us. Our best immigration lawyers in Canada will assess your profile and give you the best suitable option.