New PR Program Application Guide Released by IRCC: Canada IRCC has released the full guide related to the six new immigration programs. These PR Programs are for Essentials Workers and International Graduates. All the information related to the New PR Program Application Guide is available on official website of Canada. Therefore, to refresh you about all the 6 immigration streams recently announced, please check below:
- A total of 20,000 applications will be accepted for the temporary workers in the health care department
- 30,000 applications for the temporary workers who selected to work in other essential occupations, and
- About 40,000 applications for the international students who have done their graduation from an education institution in Canada
What to know before applying?
Applicants must be aware of the important steps and actions that are required before applying to the New PR Program. Also, we will provide with New PR Program Application Guide so that you can find it easy to understand the whole process.
- Applicant must be working in any occupation within Canada before applying
- Candidate must have completed 1,560 work hours in an eligible occupation if they are applying for the essential worker category. This work must be recorded for the past 3 years. The Graduate Applicants will be needing a Canadian Credential.
- A complete application must be submitted to the portal which will include all documents, fees payment and language proficiency test.
- Moreover, this will be a first come first serve intake process.
- Candidate will be eligible to apply for multiple streams, however, for each steam the fees will be separate.
- Applicants living in Quebec will only be eligible if they are able to showcase the immigration officer that they show interest to move to different province or if they have any job offer from other province.
- Also, No Self-Employed experience will be considered for this program.
- No Wet Signatures are required on documents except the representative form. Attestation is required at the end of the online application in the form of signature.
- Fees can be paid in advance, for which the receipt can be uploaded in the online application. Also, payment using the online portal will be possible. In case any overpayment is done, the fees will be refunded to the applicant.
New PR Program Application Guide | Essential Document Required
As per the announcement made by IRCC Website, below are the form that will be required by the principal applicant.
- Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 677 KB)
- Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 1.52 MB)
- Schedule 3 – Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway: Streams A & B and International Graduates (including French-speaking streams) [IMM 0130] (PDF, 1.20 MB)
- Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 2.23 MB)
- Supplementary Information – Your Travels [IMM 5562] (PDF, 1.75 MB)
Also, below are the Forms that will be required under certain conditions by the principal applicant:
- Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008 DEP] (PDF, 434 KB)
- Declaration from Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada [IMM 5604] (PDF, 1.54 MB)
- Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union [IMM 5409] (PDF, 778 KB)
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 1.48 MB)
New PR Program Application Guide Tips
Here are some important tips announced by IRCC which will definitely help in completing the application forms.
- Fill out the application form online rather than filling it by hand to reduce mistakes.
- Make sure to fill Schedule 3 on your computer
- Fill out, print, sign and date your application forms.
- IMM 0008 is a barcode form. You will have to validate it and submit all the pages:
Applicants between the ages of 14 and 79 years will be required to do biometrics, even if the biometrics are submitted in the past. Moreover, you will receive the letter at the time of biometrics, but you will be required to pay for the biometric fees while submitting the application. The timeline to give biometric will be of 30 days starting from when the letter is received.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for a licensed ICCRC Immigration consultant to handle and represent your application.
We hope you like our article on New PR Program Application Guide Released by IRCC Canada.ca. In case you have any queries related to the immigration process to Canada, please feel free to contact us. Our best immigration lawyers in Canada will assess your profile and give you the best suitable options.