Canada PNP draw outreaches 932 candidates: Express Entry Draw In a new Express Entry draw, Canada invites 932 candidates on June 8 to apply for permanent residence (PR).
In the new draw, only PNP (Provincial Nominee Program) candidates were invited by (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) IRCC. A minimum score of 796 was required to be invited to the draw. Canada PNP draw candidates automatically get a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) of 600 points along with their base score, due to which the score was relatively higher.
On March 2, Canada invited the largest number of candidates, which is 1,047 PNP immigrants. In the previous draw, the number of PNP candidates was 589 with a minimum score of 741.
Eligible occupations for Express Entry
16 occupations will be eligible for Express Entry according to the NOC (National Occupational Classification) 2021. The eligible occupations are as follows:
- Bailiffs and Sheriffs;
- Administrators in Payroll;
- Correctional service officers;
- Assistants in Pharmacy and Pharmacy technical department;
- Fumigators and Pest controllers;
- Regulatory and By-law enforcement officers;
- Assistants in Dental and Dental laboratory;
- Associates patient services, Nurse aides, and orderlies associates;
- Secondary and Elementary school teacher assistants;
- Heavy equipment operators;
- Servicers and other repairers;
- Transport truck drivers;
- Transit and subway operators, and bus drivers;
- Electrologists and related occupations and Estheticians;
- Aircraft assembly inspectors and aircraft assemblers;
- Commercial and Residential installers and other services.
The occupations that will not be eligible are as follows:
- Sport and fitness, instructors and leaders in recreation and program leaders.
- Dressmakers, tailors, furries, and milliners;
- Other performers.
Canadian immigration programs may still keep the above three occupations eligible.
Occupations eligible for Express Entry should lie under skill types NOC 0, A, and B. To enter each occupation the candidates should fulfill the TEER (Training, Education, Experience, and Responsibilities) requirement. The new system of the six-category will replace the present four-category system. Due to the changes in NOC, the 16 occupations will become eligible.
The following table is the comparison between the NOC 2016 skill levels and the present NOC 2021 TEER system.
|NOC 2021||NOC 2016|
|TEER 0||Skill Type 0|
|TEER 1||Skill Level A|
|TEER 2||Skill Level B|
|TEER 3||Skill Level B|
|TEER 4||Skill Level C|
|TEER 5||Skill Level D|
According to Statistics Canada, the replacement of the skill type system with the TEER system is because of two reasons. First, to make the requirement of work experience and education for any occupation transparent and clear. Second, to artificially categorize the low and high-skilled jobs. TEER system will provide the more accurate requirements of skills for each occupation including Canada PNP draw immigrants.
Latest articles about Immigration
- Opportunity to travel & work under International Experience Canada
- Provincial Nominee Program Canada draw results for march 2022
- How to enter Canada if Convicted or Charged for DUI before
- Alberta Lifts restrictions on hiring temporary foreign workers
What is Express Entry Canada PNP draw?
Express Entry manages the applications for Canada’s three immigration programs. The Canada PNP draw candidates should at least qualify for one of these three programs. The three Express Entry program includes the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program, and the Canadian Experience Class program.
The candidates with the top scores in the CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) will be invited and receive an ITA (Invitation to Apply). After receiving the ITA, eligible candidates can apply for the Permanent Residence (PR).
After you apply for the application, the IRCC officer will review your application and ask for biometrics or more documents, he may also set an interview for more details.
If your application is approved by IRCC, you will receive Permanent Residence (PR) confirmation and then you can complete the process of landing in the country.